My big girl Ellie likes to do everything just like Mommy. She loves to wear my shoes and clothes. Like in this picture. She could actually walk in these without much trouble once we fit her toes up the front of these.
Today we were cleaning out the inside of the van. I was washing the windows and spraying Windex and she found a water sprayer we had out and was spraying stuff in the van too. Lucy was in the van fussing or making loud sounds or something and I said "Oh my goodness, Lucy!" and Ellie said something like "Goodess o' Itty!" (her name for Lucy). It's so much fun to just catch her doing cute things. I don't know how many times today David and I have looked at each other and marveled in silence with each other how cute and sweet she is!

No comments:
Post a Comment