I actually made bread a few days ago. My first time on my own, in my own kitchen. It turned out really well too after I figured I had ruined it. I felt very pleased, especially since it tasted so good too! Thanks, Jenni for your recipe! I am hoping to really get in the groove and continue to have success with homemade whole wheat bread! After all these years of thinking it was so hard to make bread, I realized that it really isn't so hard after all.
2 comments:
Isn't that funny! I thought it was so hard too, but it's really not that bad. My friend encouraged me to make a double batch and try to freeze the dough, I will when I get up the energy after having been sick. I'll let you know how it goes.
So did you like it? What about David and the kids?
I really liked it and so did David and Ellie! It held together really well too, so I think it's a great recipe - especially with only five ingredients!
It was so yummy with peanut butter and jam, and Ellie and I especially liked it as grilled cheese sandwiches!
Post a Comment