Thursday, July 27, 2006

An evening at the kiddie pool...


We enjoyed a fun night in our kiddie pool last week on one of the hottest days. Lucy did not like it at all, so she much preferred her daddy's arms. Ellie however had a blast in the water. I have to admit how much I just wanted to jump in along with her, but I had to settle for my feet.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ellen said...

That's great! We did the same thing last week with Ethan's new whale pool. He loved it and was squealing and whooping. I touched Ellicia's feet in the water and she DID NOT like it at all!

Jenni said...

Well since we are comparing pool experiences...(your pictures are adoreable by the way!)...I went last week to Walmart to buy a pool for my desperately hot family and they were completely out!!! Nothing but a bucket to hold water in! I did the same thing last year, went to buy a pool on the hottest day of the summer, how silly! Next year I WILL plan ahead! :)