Sunday, July 06, 2008

A baby-wearing I will go...

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

Okay, I can't resist this contest either! I absolutely am loving baby-wearing these days. It helps so much having a third child and wearing her when I'm out and about - it makes it pretty slick! I also shared these tips on the site where I'm entering this contest. Check it out!

My baby was so tired at our two huge family gatherings this weekend and she couldn't just sleep for long on a bed, so I remembered I had my baby carrier in the car. I popped her in and she went right to sleep for a super long nap!
I also used a baby carrier on my back, when my 1 year old was whiny as I tried to do dishes. I put her back there and she was so content while I worked away at the sink. Lifesaver, or kitchen saver I guess!

No comments: