Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ballet girls

Here's Lucy with a lovely wand that she was dancing around with at ballet. She has fun after she gets into it, but it has been a battle almost every time for her to go in and dance without me in the room or by her side. I think we probably won't do any more classes for Lucy, I think she's just not into it enough and I don't want to push her. It's hard though because sometimes she really has lots of fun!

This picture is a little foggy through the window from the waiting room. Ellie is so good at ballet and tap. It comes so naturally to her and she absolutely adores it!

Waiting to start class.

After ballet, we go to see Besta and Far Far. Besta feeds us and we usually bake cookies or play in her playroom or both. Eva is especially enjoying playing at Besta's feet. We love Besta and Far Far so much! We miss them more now that we don't share a house with them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: