Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Girls



We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It actually turned out to be sunny too. That was a bonus cause we thought it would be cloudy, and we really wanted to get some pumpkin pics. I'll post more later. I just wanted to write about Ellie this morning. We were in the girls room getting them ready for the day. I was blowing the hair out of my face in the middle of putting a little shoe on Ellie. She said "Blow on my hair mom." So I did. Then "Blow on it harder." I did that too. Ellie said "Good Girl." I just had to laugh and said "Ellie, are you just a little mama?" Her reply, "No, I'm a BIG mama."
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ellen said...

That's so funny! I can just hear her saying that! Yesterday Ethan had his face on his forearm...working on something while Derek was reading him a book. We asked him what he was doing and he said "biting the hair off my arm" (self grooming I guess) Anyway Derek said "look at all the hair on my arm" Ethan looked and all he had to say was a low voiced "wow". OH the things our little ones say!!

Erin MacPherson said...

Oh, these are so cute... I love the pumpkin patch! I'm taking Joey next year!