Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas with the girls



We had a lovely Christmas this year, with our three little girls! It's so much fun having three. They are all so unique and have fun together! Here are my silly girls. Just way too excited that it was actually Christmas and time to open their presents. Aren't they cute?



Eva enjoyed her sister's mini m&m's. I guess it was good that I didn't get her that maraca. Their favorite thing to do with those is shake them! Baby's first Christmas.

I just love how this picture explains so much. Ellie and Lucy almost inseparable pair, having a blast, while baby Eva looks on and wonders why they get to have so much fun in the cold white stuff.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adam and Ashley said...

So sweet! I love the picture of Eva looking out at Ellie and Lucy. See you guys in a few hours :)