I got a very surprising desire to blog today. It's only surprising because it's been almost three years since I made my last entry. I almost forgot how to do it. But that's okay, now blogger has a cool new design and it's so easy to put pictures in here.
For Ellie's Astronomy class today, I needed to send a simple salt dough blob because they are making models of Mercury. Since Lucy is sick (with pneumonia) she can't go to class today. So I thought I'd do something fun with Lucy and Eva and let them help me make homemade dough.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if I've done a playdough post before. I must really be into showing off my every-few-years crafty inspiration. : )
Finished playdough on one of my dinner plates.
Happy girls playing at the school table.
1 comment:
This is funny, 'cause I was just visiting Chris & Jenni's blog and saw you listed in their friends list, and I thought, "Ari has a BLOG?!" Now I realize why I didn't know that! ;)
Post a Comment