Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh ya, I can title each blog separately!

Please bear with me cause I'm still learning all this stuff. David was right! Yes I wrote that. David is the one who really encouraged me to start blogging. I didn't think I could do it at first, but as David knows well, I tend to come around after I've had some time to think things over! We need some help from Chris and Jenni to learn how to be blogging experts.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Ari, I am so excited that you started a blog!!! I think you will really like it! Once you get pictures going it's really a good replacement for scrapbooking when you are just too busy with the kids! We will check in on you guys often.

About the first comment. When you are logged in, you can deleat it, just click on the garbage pail at the bottom of the comment. Then click deleat forever. I would also suggest going into your settings, under the comment tab and selecting, word verification. This disallows computer spammers from attacking your comments. It helps but doesn't completely get rid of all of them, some are really persistant!

Good luck blogging!

Jenni said...

Just saw your comment about needing help from us to be blogging experts :) That's so funny! It's pretty simple but sometime I will have to come over and show you a few things that have helped me, then you can look like an expert and not really be one!

Ariana said...

I need to figure out how to sign in without having to leave a comment...