
We were lucky to get one with Lucy smiling at all. Mommy was thinking,
"I can't sit down like this much longer, and you don't want to see me fall over!"
Can you see the rather large pumpkin in between Ellie and Lucy? She is making her presence known more every day. We can't wait to meet our baby! Still have 2 1/2 months to go...
We had a fun time at the Pumpkin Patch and took home lots, and I mean lots of pumpkins! Some for baking with and more for gracing our front stairs. Ellie's favorite part was the train ride and went twice. Lucy was not about to go on the train even though much of her food turns into trains at the table and she had been talking about this ride for a week. Instead she loved the adorable yellow lab that lives at the patch. She couldn't stop chasing her around!

1 comment:
Oh... these are the cutest pictures ever. It looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait for your new little pumpkin to come either!
Post a Comment