last weekend! It was the first time since we've
had kids. The girls stayed with Mom and Dad

and they
had a blast!
We were so relaxed
and stayed in a beautiful
hotel. We got takeout and
watched movies. It was
weird waking up in the
middle of the night
and not having anyone
to check on!
I was praying for my girls
all evening and night, worried
that they might be having
a hard time. NOPE. They did
so great and were lovin' all the
special stuff Gandy and Boppa
did for them.
I'm so glad we had the chance to have such a
great time away before the baby comes.
I'm sure it won't happen again soon, so I'm enjoying the memory
and knowing that it is possible to peacefully get away sometimes!
Just wanted to share this picture of our return so we could have
a record of how big my belly is at 7 months!

1 comment:
Your belly is ADORABLE. I can't wait to hear about your newest little one. I'm also *jealous* that you got away for the night... Nanette took Joey for a night before Kate was born and it was wonderful. Of course, that won't happen again for a loooonnnnggg time cause of the breastfeeding. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment