

Our dear Besta and Far Far are leaving for the winter. They are so loving and are such great examples of people who haven't retired taking good care of others! They love the Lord so much and show their love to others all the time. We are so spoiled to have them live with us (in the apt downstairs at our house) during the summer months! It's a great setup. I totally scored with this deal because Besta loves to play with Ellie for hours at a time, which leaves me with a break and a chance to get things done, and Ellie enjoys them both so much. I'm so glad that Ellie gets to know her great-grandparents in such a close way. They even watch the kids for me on short notice if I need to go do errands or go to a meeting at church during their naptimes! Lucy has really developed her love for them too. Now that she's older and not attached to Mama's hip all the time, she gets in on the fun too!Come home soon Besta and Far Far!
We'll miss you.
1 comment:
That is great! What a wonderful blessing grandparents are, I bet you will miss them tremendously this winter! By the way the family picture of you guys is great! Love you guys!
Post a Comment