Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Why is it that kids love everything BANANA?




I guess it is a given that Ellie and Lucy would love banana popsicles though! It was really fun that Lucy was finally big enough to have her very own popsicle stick to enjoy along with her sister. It is so much fun to have two little girls that can do more and more things together, as sisters. I absolutely can't wait for each and every other thing they can do together! Oh, but I know; they won't have to do everything the same. I might need a reminder about that from time to time. I try not to dress them alike too often. I wonder how old they will be when they finally say, "Um, Mom, can you please dress me in something else? I'm just way too old to match my sister!"

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: