Here is our sweet baby, Eva. Isn't she a cutie? We are pretty fond of her. She is a very good baby and not too demanding. And she is very cuddly!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her.
Getting out the burps. And look at that smile!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't even believe how beautiful she is ! I think we might have another redhead on our hands!!! She looks like Lucy a little bit, but she definitely has her own look!!! Maybe I see a little bit of uncle Al? Or Adam? Definitely a keeper!!! ~Mia
2 comments:
I can't even believe how beautiful she is ! I think we might have another redhead on our hands!!! She looks like Lucy a little bit, but she definitely has her own look!!! Maybe I see a little bit of uncle Al? Or Adam? Definitely a keeper!!!
~Mia
I just realized that she couldn't possibly look like uncle Al. Haha It's early. I love you guys! ~Mia
Post a Comment