Happy New Year!
Ellie and Lucy are really getting into the excitement of having a baby around. Yesterday I heard pretend crying from the other room and found Lucy all cozy in the baby's bouncy seat. She had the music turned on and was quite into her role. We are also taking care of the baby dolls a lot and wrapping them up tight in a good swadle. They also love folding the baby clothes and breaking in the baby's carseat with a doll straped in.
It's been interesting telling random people that we are having a third girl. A lot of people feel sorry for me and most try not to show it. But just to let everybody know, I'm totally pumped to have another daughter! They are so much fun, and the idea of having three little girls all lined up just sounds so cute. Someday, I would really love to have a boy. A totally different experience. But for now, I'm prepared to have lots of pink and looking ahead to the girls sharing a bathroom and trying to do their hair all at once. Yikes.
Even though it seems so overwhelming, I know the Lord will take care of me and us during our big transition. He is thrilled about this new life even more than we are, so I know He'll see us through.
1 comment:
I can't wait for your new little one to arrive-- I'm checking your blog faithfully to see pictures and get info!
Post a Comment